Your first visit to Blackmer Foot & Ankle establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During this visit we make sure to obtain important personal and medical background information along with providing you enough time with Dr. Blackmer to address your needs and answer your questions. To better understand what to expect from your first visit at our office and what information is required, please carefully read the following information.
In an effort to save you time, we provided below two options for conveying that information. First, is where you may download forms to complete and bring to your visit. The second option is our Patient Portal, giving you direct access to our on-line Electronic Health Records. This option requires a username and password provided by our office via email when you schedule your appointment.
Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM
We realize that your time is valuable and therefore make every effort to see you at your scheduled appointment time. We ask that patients provide as much advance notice as possible when running late for or cancelling an appointment.
If you are a new patient or established patient requiring information update, you will need to do the following.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
1. Your (or guardian's) photo ID (drivers license or government issued ID)
2. Insurance card(s)
3. Referral forms (if required)
4. Diagnostic study results (x-rays, MRI, labs, etc.)
5. Any required co-payment
6. Provide the required medical and personal history by one of two methods. Either download, print and complete the following forms or acces our Patient Portal for direct input.
Patient Information and History Form
History of Foot & Ankle Complaint Form
Patient Portal Access
7. If you are being seen for Neuropathy please complete this additional questionnaire.
Neuropathy Questionnaire Form
Please read and review the following policies:
Below is a partial list of our insurance carriers and it is the patients responsibility to confirm with our office or your insurance carrier prior to your appointment.
- Blue Cross of Idaho – Traditional, PPO, FEP
- Blue Cross Connected Care Commercial (St. Alphonsus Health Alliance)
- First Choice Health Network
- First Health
- Humana: Choice Care, PPO, HMO
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN): PacificSource Commercial - Cigna - Triwest - Moda
- Idaho Medicaid
- Moda - Connexis and IPN
- PacificSource Medicare Advantage
- Providence Health Plan
- Railroad Medicare Group Plan CD8662
- Regence Blue Shield of Idaho
- St. Alphonsus Health Alliance
- St. Luke's Health Plans - Select Health, Brightpath, PacificSource
- Sterling Health Plan
Call for more..........
To schedule an appointment please contact our office at